Configurations are what make UnoCSS powerful.
- Rules - Define atomic CSS utilities
- Shortcuts - Combine multiple rules into a single shorthand.
- Theme - Define theme variables.
- Variants - Apply custom conventions to rules.
- Transformers - Code transformers to user sources code to support conventions.
- Extractors - Define where and how the usage of utilities are extracted.
- Preflights - Define global CSS rules.
- Layers - Define the order of each utilities layer.
- Presets - Predefined configurations for common use cases.